Version Française ci-dessous
Nederlands versie onderaan
It's not too late to nominate an organisation for the ICF Belgium Prism Award!
To give you more time and comfort to finalise your nomination, we decided to extend the deadline until July 15.
Don't miss the opportunity to nominate an organisation for the very first ICF Belgium Prism Award!
Three steps to complete the nomination:
1. Download the nomination form;
2. Fill it in with your customer's CEO or HR director;
3. Copy the responses into our google form.
What's in it for your nominated client?
The ICF Belgium Prism Award is embedded in a prestigious, high-impact HR Awards ceremony: the HR Excellence Awards & Corporate HR Awards.
About 700 HR decision-makers and professionals will gather for a spectacular gala dinner and Award ceremony on Nov 14 2019.
The ICF Belgium Prism Award winner will be announced during this event which is a fantastic visibility and networking opportunity!
What's in it for you, the nominating coach?
1. Going through the process of filling the form with your coaching sponsor is a great way to reflect on the coaching program in place, define or measure the Return on Investment and the Return on Expectations.
2. Contributing to the enhanced visibility of your client on the national scene will in turn strengthen your visibility within the organisation you're working with.
3. By doing so, you promote professional coaching and the high quality standard of ICF. This helps you and your profession, together we stand out from other coaches!