2021 ICF Belgium Prism Award - Nomination form & elligibility criteria
ICF Belgium is proud to announce the second edition of the ICF Belgium Prism Award, a prestigious event that will take place on March 16 2022 in partnership with the Corporate HR Awards and the HR Excellence Awards.
As a coach, you are invited to nominate a private company or public organization with which you are working as an external or internal coach for this extraordinary award!
As an organisation client of coaching services, you are invited to partner with one of your coaches to fill in the nomination form.
- Download the nomination form
- Request access to the recording of the Info session held in September
Nominations will be acepted until Januay 15, 2022 at 12p.m.
In order to prepare the application, as of now you can download the nomination form and other useful resources.
This file is to be completed by an ICF credentialed coach, member of ICF Belgium, together with the coaching sponsor(s) (e.g. CEO, HR Director, Talent Development Director…). The nomination of an organization is an excellent opportunity to evaluate and improve your coaching program with your client.
Once you have gathered all the necessary information you can officially nominate your client by sending it completed electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a coach and would want to nominate a company or organisation active in Belgium for the 2021 ICF Belgium Prism Award ?
The coach nominating a company or organization must:
- be a member of ICF Belgium AND
- hold a valid ICF credential AND
- have been actively involved, either as an internal or external coach, in the coaching program currently running in the nominated organization.
The nominated organization, whether it is public or private
- has a coaching program in place since January 2019 AND
- has offices in Belgium AND
- is nominated by a coach fulfilling the above criteria AND
- is a coaching client, NOT a coaching provider
By coaching program, we mean:
- coaching services delivered to employees of the nominated organization by internal or external ICF coaches, OR
- training in coaching competencies as defined by the ICF, delivered to staff within the organization. The training must be accredited by the ICF.
In either case, access to coaching or training must be offered within the organization.
With all our best wishes for success!
The Task Force of the ICF Belgium Prism Award 2021.
Gaëtane Lenain, Béatrice Burton, Nolwen Grassin, Anouk Mommens, Véronique Ebrard
Everything you need to know about the ICF Belgium Prism Award 2021!
Last September we held an info Session to inform you about the 2021 ICF Belgium Prism nomination process and strategies for preparing a successful nomination. This session was recorded. If you are interested in viewing the recording, please contact: email@example.com
Souhaitez-vous une assistance liée à l’usage de l’anglais? Veuillez prendre contact avec nous.
Wenst u ondersteuning omtrent het gebruik van de Engelse taal? Gelieve contact met ons op te nemen.
Did you know...?
...That ICF Belgium is developing a program specifically tailored to HR representatives and leaders/managers using coaching skills: the Corporate Pass. For more information, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org