2022 ICF Future of Coaching Survey
Now Open: 2022 ICF Future of Coaching Survey
The pandemic continues to have lingering effects on industries globally while new challenges are emerging. The coaching industry is no exception. ICF has commissioned PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to conduct the 2022 ICF Future of Coaching Survey (and accompanying study) for insight into how coaches are preparing to face these challenges and embrace new opportunities.
Here is how you can help:
2. Share the survey link with anyone in your network who identifies as the following:
- External coach practitioner.
- Internal coach practitioner.
- Human resources and talent development director.
- Manager/leader who use coaching skills.
Individuals do not have to be an ICF Member or affiliated with ICFin any way to complete the survey.
The survey is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
The survey will close December 2 at midnight PST (Vancouver) / 3 a.m. EST (New York).