Master the change
Education, Training & Experience: - Master in Psychology - Master in both Physics and Engineering, specialized in chaos and quantum mechanics. Complementary Master in Management at Solvay Business School.
Strong interest for human performance and deep understanding of organizational behavior and change management, acquired during my 15+ years of first-hand experience with the corporate world, managing large project & program teams, business transformation initiatives in big organizations, in the fast-paced ICT sector.
8+ years recurrent training with ICF ACTP Leading & Coaching Academy (Brussels), Coaching Square (Brussels) and Institut Gregory Bateson (Paris, Liège - Mental Research Institute Palo Alto). Certified Prosci Change Management Practitioner Program. Acceptance & Commitment Therapy - Burn-out and stress management (Hospital Center Le Domaine-ULB).
As a systemic & strategic coach, my pragmatic philosophy is to help you to
- define meaningful goals in a changing world full of complex interactions
- sharpen your inner sense of self, get rid of ‘self-limiting’ thoughts and get a neutral insight on your issues
- explore & build new paths towards your goals
- act in ways that will lead to more fruitful relationships and the achievement of your goals
Méthodes de coaching
- Cyber Coaching
- Face to Face
- Corporate Coaching
- Small Business Coaching
- Personal Coaching = Life Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Brabant wallon